Festool 491498 55″ Guide Rail FS 1400 (1400mm)
Now you can make dead straight, silky smooth, splinter free cuts in hardwood veneered plywood with a portable circular saw. The secret of course, is the use of a Festool TS 55 or TS 75 EQ circular saw and a Festool Precision Guide Rail. The unique Festool guide rail system is designed for use with Festool products, so adapters are unnecessary. Two soft, grippy, cushion strips underneath the guide rail are strategically located to prevent slippage and splintering. Upon first use, a hard rubber edge strip is trimmed back by the tool so that it precisely indicates the cut line for future work without calculations for base plate offset. Special “C” clamps fit into a slot under the guide rail for obstruction free work when absolute positioning accuracy is required. Made in Germany.
- Use the FS 1400 Guide Rail (55 inches) with the Festool TS Plunge cut saw to make precision cuts up to 49 inches long
- Integrated splinterguard serves as cut line and prevents tear-out and splintering
- A fully integrated system, use your Festool routers or jigsaw with the guide rail for expanded capability
- Non-skid, dual-clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation, saving significant set up time
- Guide strip reduces friction between the tool and guide rail for easier, more fluid cutting action