Festool 583493 CT 36 E HEPA Dust Extractor
The new CT36 incorporates increased capacity, innovation and versatility into this new design. With the dual mode power activation, the user chooses either a tool activated or manual activated start-up. This CT (Cleantec) unit is extremely mobile, with a sturdy chassis, extra large low abrasion rear tires, and double swivel casters up front to easily negotiate any obstacle. The CT36 dust extractor can be secured in place with a single point foot brake. The filter bags have even been redesigned to be self cleaning. These bags inflate and deflate with the cycling of the unit for maximum suction force and efficiency. An integrated hose garage has been added for easy hose storage. As with all Festool dust extractors, the CT36 utilizes the Sys-Dock system that facilitates the use/storage of one or more Systainers to the top of the unit.. Will work wet or dry with no complex conversion, and is remarkably quiet. Includes: CT 36 E – 9.5 Gallon HEPA Mobile Dust Extractor, HEPA Filter, (1) Fitted Filter Bag, and (1) 1 1/16″ x 11.5 Antistatic Suction Hose. Additional Info: HEPA Filter Surface Area: 3.29 ft2, Weight: 29.8 lbs, Power Cord 12 AWG: 24.5 length, Stepless electronic suction control
- Automatic Tool Start & adjustable suction with tool triggered or manual on-off switch and infinitely variable suction force, can be used wet or dry.
- Supplied with 11-1/2 foot long anti-static hose that is flexible and kink-resistant and will minimize shock hazards as well as reduce static cling.
- Sys-dock and hose garage feature allows for the storage and transport of Festool Systainers (not included) on the top of the flat, low-profile unit.
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite.
- Equipped with one HEPA main filter that is flat and are positioned over the collection area for maximum capacity with a compact design.