German Carving Mallet, 16 Oz.
The traditional bell shaped mallet used by generations of European craftsmen is now available to American carvers. The head is neatly and accurately turned from a solid piece of kiln dried hornbeam. The ash handle extends all the way through the head and is secured with a wedged joint at the bottom. The compact size, comfortable handle and perfect balance make this a tool you will with pleasure and pride for years to come.
- Solid hornbeam head, ash handle
- 16 oz. weight for light to medium carving jobs
- Traditional German bell shape for comfort and accuracy
- lacquer finish for protection
- For hundreds of handtools see Diefenbacher Tools Storefront