INCRA Miter1000/HD Miter Gauge
The new INCRA Miter 1000HD is the most refined model yet in the Miter 1000 series. The HD stands for High Definition, because the protractor plates exclusive AngleLOCK Indexing System has a whopping 180 angle stops in 1degree increments with special stops located at 22.5 degrees. Combine that high-resolution protractor with the industrys smoothest adjustable miter bar, telescoping IncraLOCK cut-off fence and Flip Shop Stop, steel vernier scale that reads to 1/10 degree, and youve got a winner that will improve the quality of any project. Are you cutting parts for segmented turning? The Miter 1000HD will allow you to precisely set and quickly duplicate any angle you might need, whether its 18 degrees for cutting 10 sides, 25.7 degrees for 7-sided objects, or anything else imaginable.
- 180 Angle LOCK Indexing Stops with 1-Degree Step Spacing and Special Stops at ±22-1/2-Degree
- Patented Glide LOCK Miter Bar Expansion Disks Provide a Perfect Fit
- Heavy Duty Machined and Laser Cut Components. Patented Incremental Flip Shop Stop for Prefect Cut Length Control
- 1/10th-Degree Vernier Cursor, Telescoping Fence Expands from 18-Inch to 31-Inch Overall Length
- Removable Retaining Clip for T-Slot Miter Channels