Work Sharp WSSA0002780 Belt Sharpening System Attachment (WS3000 Only)
The Work Sharp 3000 Belt Sharpening System attachment sharpens knives & tools using a combination of flexible abrasive belts and a precision sharpening guide. This creates the sharpest blades you’ve ever had with speed, ease and repeatability. The sharpening guide is adjustable from 10° to 35° and accommodates kitchen knives, outdoor knives (hunting knives, pocket knives, filet knives, etc.) as well as scissors and serrated knives. This sharpening system can also be used without the sharpening guide for a wide array of freehand sharpening and honing tasks on many woodworking cutting tools such as marking knives and carving tools. Kit includes (1) P120 Coarse belt, (1) P220 Medium Grit Belt and (1) 6000 Grit Honing Belt – 3 total belts. Belts are 1″ x 18″ and do not fit other Work Sharp tools or accessories. These premium grade abrasives from Norton and Micro-Mesh are long lasting and designed for sharpening and honing applications. This tool is assembled and quality tested in Ashland Oregon and includes a detailed User’s Guide.
- Sharpens kitchen knives, hunting knives and pocket knives quickly and easily
- Sharpens scissors and serrated blades
- Only works with the Work Sharp 3000 model. Not for use on other Work Sharp tools or accessories.
- Remove sharpening guide for freehand sharpening and honing of cutting tools, marking knives and carving tools
- Fully adjustable sharpening guide: 10°- 35°