Kreg KJMICRODGB Jig Micro Drill Guide System
With a 25 smaller hole diameter, the Micro Pocket Drill Guide lets you create more compact, low-profile Pocket-Holes in the same joinery applications, but also tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repair applications, where standard Pocket-Holes simply cant go. Designed for use with the Kreg Jig or Kreg Jig Master System.
With a 25 percent smaller hole diameter, the Micro Pocket Drill Guide from Kreg (model KJMICRODGB) lets you create more compact, low profile Pocket-Holes in the same joinery applications, but also tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repair applications, where standard Pocket-Holes simply can’t go. Designed for use with the Kreg Jig or Kreg Jig Master System.
The 25 percent smaller hole works great in virtually every application you’d use standard Pocket-Holes in, and because it removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier as well.
Perfect for 1/2-Inch Stock
Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock, perfect for creating fully pluggable Pocket-Holes in 1/2-inch thick material like drawer boxes.
Perfect for Narrow Stock
The reduced width lets you drill two holes across extremely narrow stock — down to 1-inch wide — creating a much stronger joint in narrow pieces.
Choose Your Jig
Compatible with the Kreg Jig and Kreg Jig Master System, it features a black color to differentiate from the standard drill guide.
About Kreg Tool Company
In 1986 Craig Sommerfeld was in the process of building his house and needed to find a way to attach his doweled face frames to his kitchen cabinet carcase members. A tool and die maker by trade, but a woodworker out of necessity, Craig had a problem. Not wanting to nail them on and then fill with putty, he designed and built “Craig’s Jig” which was a single-hole pocket hole jig crafted from steel and aluminum that allowed him to attach the face frames from the inside of the cabinet where the joint could be hidden from view.
In the intervening years, Kreg Tool Company has emerged as the leader in Pocket Hole Technology. From the manual Kreg Jig to the fully-automatic Pro Series machines, Kreg offers a simple solution that has changed the way thousands of woodworkers join wood.
KJMICRODGB Jig Micro Drill Guide System
At a Glance
- Fully compatible with the Kreg Jig and Kreg Jig Master System
- Features black color to differentiate from standard drill guide
- Works perfectly with 1/2-inch stock
- Works perfectly with narrow stock, down to 1-inch wide
- Includes the micro pocket drill bit, depth collar, and starter screw set
- Works with Kreg Pan Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
- Smaller pocket-hole is less noticeable on exposed joints
- Features full compatibility with spacer blocks
- Drill guide works in the Kreg Jig or Kreg Jig master system
- Removable design is perfect for repairs and job-site joinery
- Black color makes it easy to differentiate from the standard drill guide