INCRA Mast-R-Lift-II Router Lift
This new model uses an exclusive system with a total of 5 sealed ball bearings on the lift screw and cam lock, making it the smoothest, lowest-friction router lift we’ve ever used – we’ve actually cranked up the heaviest routers with just one finger. The quarter-turn cam lock is operated from the top using the lift crank to eliminate height drift. The previous generation was effectively bomb-proof, and we expect the new model to continue that reliability.
- Exclusive INCRA MagnaLOCK reducing ring system (3/8-Inch, 1-Inch, 1-5/8-Inch, 2-5/8-Inch, 3-5/8-Inch) for instant ring changes and perfect ring fit
- Change router bits from the top of the table. Quickly make super precise, 0.001-Inch height adjustments from above
- 9-1/4-Inch x 11-3/4-Inch x 3/8-Inch plate size is compatible with all INCRA Router Tables and fits some other brands
- Exclusive ball bearing mechanism for super smooth action and low friction
- Patented thread tensioning system eliminates vertical lash in the lift mechanism. Ultra-responsive, direct drive 16TPI lift screw mechanism