Kreg KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool
Kreg Crown-Pro gives trim carpenters and DIY enthusiasts alike a fast and easy way to add beautiful looking crown molding to any room in the house. Adjusts for any spring angle between 30 and 60 degrees Easy to use for inside and outside corners Works with crown molding up to 5-1/2″ wide Includes Angle Finder to ensures accurate results
Installing crown molding is one of the best ways to add instant value to your home. The Kreg Crown-Pro (model KMA2800) simplifies the most frustrating steps of the process so you make fewer mistakes and get the job done faster. This uniquely designed tool holds your trim at the exact angle required, eliminating the need for advanced compound miter cuts and difficult “coping.” Its unique curved design lets you compensate for a wide variety of crown molding spring angles, and it’s extension arms let you work with crown up to 5-1/2 inches wide.
- 10-inch saws will work with crown up to 3-1/2″ wide, depending on manufacturer.
- 12-inch saws will work with crown up to 5-1/2″ wide, depending on manufacturer.
About Kreg Tool Company
In 1986 Craig Sommerfeld was in the process of building his house and needed to find a way to attach his doweled face frames to his kitchen cabinet carcase members. A tool and die maker by trade, but a woodworker out of necessity, Craig had a problem. Not wanting to nail them on and then fill with putty, he designed and built “Craig’s Jig” which was a single-hole pocket hole jig crafted from steel and aluminum that allowed him to attach the face frames from the inside of the cabinet where the joint could be hidden from view.
In the intervening years, Kreg Tool Company has emerged as the leader in Pocket Hole Technology. From the manual Kreg Jig to the fully-automatic Pro Series machines, Kreg offers a simple solution that has changed the way thousands of woodworkers join wood.
KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool
At a Glance
- Easy to use for inside and outside corners
- Works with crown molding up to 5-1/2 inches wide
- Angle-finder included ensures accurate results
- Curved base can be locked in any spring angle between 30-60 degrees
- Eight no-slip rubber feet guarantee a solid foundation
- Front-facing instructions so you get the cut right every time
- No compound cuts necessary
- Eliminates coping of joints
- Curved design matches any spring angle
- Angle-finder included
- Compact design works with most miter saws