Kreg SML-C250B-250 Blue-Kote Weather Resistant Pocket Hole Screws – 2 1/2″, #8 Coarse, Washer Head, 250 count
Blue-Kote is the newest generation of rust-resistant screws from Kreg, providing up to 400 more weather resistance than zinc-plated screws. Its the best choice for the majority of exterior pocket-hole screw applications and general exterior construction. Deep square drive offers optimum driver engagement. Large Maxi-Loc head provides incredible hold strength. Blue-Kote finish provides an amazing weather-resistant finish. Case-hardened steel means no bending and no breaking. Self-tapping tip requires no pilot holes. This Blue-Kote #8 x 2-1/2″ coarse washer-head screw comes in a 250 pack.
- Great for outdoor applications
- Performs 400% better in corrosion resistance than our old zinc-plated screws
- Large Maxi-Loc Head stops when it hits the bottom of the hole
- Needle sharp point minimizes walking
- Sharp edge of self-tapping tip drills a cleaner pilot hole