FastCap JACK The Jack of All Trades (2 Pack)
The Jack is a versatile tool designed as a method for lifting base cabinets in order to install shims or adjust leg levelers. It can also be used as a spreader, a heavy-duty clamp, a lift for installing or adjusting heavy entry doors, or you can use it horizontally to pull together hardwood or laminate flooring. The Jack can lift cabinets as high as 15-3/4 inches, with a load capacity of 100 pounds. The maximum clamp width is 13-3/4 inches with a maximum clamp depth of 2-1/4 inches. This innovative tool is a real time saver, and it’s a must for the professional woodworker’s toolbox.
- Multi-purpose jack that does double-duty as a clamp, spreader, and lift
- Easily lift base cabinets, install shims or adjust leg levelers
- Use it to install heavy doors and flooring
- Pack of 2 for maximum versatility
- Rated to lift 70 lbs; up to 23-inch spread; Up to 15.25-inch lift; up to 13.3-inch clamp