Incra TTRACKREG48 48-Inch T-Track Regular
Add accuracy and precision to your jigs and fixtures with T-Track from Incra. These tracks are designed with a host of enhancements. Like other tracks, the extruded anodized aluminum construction is designed to house a 1/4″-20 bolt head, but thats where the similarity ends. First, these tracks feature a well in the extrusion allowing the track to be mounted using the included #8 pan head screws versus #6 flat head screws used by other tracks. The extra depth of the well allows the use of 1/4″-20 nuts that are not accommodated by other tracks. The T-Track is sized for a 3/4″ wide opening.
- General purpose aluminum T-Track
- Use on jigs, fixtures, work benches, drill presses, router tables, sliding platforms, fences, etc
- T-Slot captures standard 1/4-inch nut or 1/4-inch bolt head
- Includes #8 wood screws for mounting to any application
- Available in 18-, 24-, 36-, and 48-inch lengths; ships at 1.2-pounds